- Types of Information Collected. The type of information we collect depends on how you use this Site. We collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us voluntarily and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. You may voluntarily provide certain personality identifiable information to us when you (a) register your email address with us, or opt-in to receive newsletters; (b) ask a question on the website; (c) sign up for our loyalty/reward program (d) enter a sweepstakes or giveaway through the Site; (e) send email messages or feedback, submit forms or transmit other information by email; or (f) complete a survey. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number, and other personal identifying information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: refers to information that does not by itself identify you as a specific individual, which may include information the computer or device that you used to access the Site, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language or other information of this nature. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you based upon how you search through the Site, including which pages you view while visiting our Site. For system administration and statistical analysis purposes, this information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis to track access to the Site. This information may include the Web Site's Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, general geographic location, device type, what browser you are using, internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which tells us the country and state you are searching our Site from. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. At no time do we disclose Site usage by individual IP addresses. Web serve logs are retained on a temporary basis and then deleted from our systems.
- Release of Information. We do not sell any of your Personal Identifiable Information, including your name, mailing address or email address, to any companies. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- Updating and Correcting Information. We will only keep your Personally Identifiable Information as long as we need it for the reasons it was originally collected from you. When we no longer need your Personally Identifiable Information for our purposes, we will destroy, delete or erase that information or convert it into an anonymous form, e.g., encrypt the information.
- Security of Information. At our Site you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on servers located in a controlled, secured environment that only authorized personnel have access to. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
- Cookies. When you use our Site we may store cookies and/or other technologies, such as pixel tags and web beacons, on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web Site stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) for record keeping purposes. The cookies and other technologies make your use of the Site easier, make the Site run more smoothly and help us maintain a secure Site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your Web browser permits, but some parts of our Site may not work properly if you disable our cookies.
- Links to and Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites. This Policy only applies to information collected from this Site by the Company. We may provide hyperlinks to third-party website (“Linked Site”) as a convenience to users of the Site, but Raybestos does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. Raybestos is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites. Once you click on a link to another website – a Linked Site - you are no longer on this Site. This Policy does not apply to the content or privacy practices of any Linked Site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website or Linked Site that collects personally identifiable information. You should contact advertisers, other websites or Linked Sites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies or their use of the information they collect.
- Email Policy. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues.
9.1 Age Requirement. Raybestos is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that we know are under 13 years of age. The Site is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13.
10.2 Information Protection. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information we gather about you, we have taken commercially reasonable steps to protect the information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
10.3 Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us by email at rayptint@ raybestospowertrain.com or by telephone at 800-729-7763 or 765-359-2889.